http://www.treasuretrooper.com/796380

Anushka’s balance sheet  

0 comments

Anushka<br />

Anushka, the sexy, tall, and salacious beauty is apparently the hottest star around. After the grand success of Arundhati, and her dare-bare act in Billa, Anushka has strengthened her position as an actress. She is aiming at becoming the No.1 heroine in Tollywood. Apart from that, Anushka is also looking to establish a good career in the Tamil film industry, which has been offering her big movies. Currently, Anushka is working with Vijay, the superstar of Kollywood, in a film titled Vettaikaran. "I want to do quality movies and establish a place for myself in the industry.


I want to balance my career in both the Tamil and the Telugu film industries. I know that the life span of an actress in filmdom is short. I want to be part of successful and good projects during my stay here”, Anushka says.
Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Anushka’s balance sheet

Your Ad Here