http://www.treasuretrooper.com/796380

Kamal can’t vote!  

0 comments

Kamal Hassan is absolutely livid with rage. He will not be able to exercise his franchise, at Corporation School near Nageswaran Rao Park in Mylapore, Chennai as his name is not there on the voters list! The ‘Ulaganayagan’ who was shooting in Hyderabad for his Unnaipol Oruvan, was to fly to Chennai and cast his vote and go back to work. A furious Kamal said: “It is for the first time that I’m denied my fundamental right to vote. I pay my taxes from my Eldam’s Road address. It baffles me why I don’t figure in the voters list.” The Corporation Commissioner and district electoral officer Rajesh Lakhoni said: “ Mr. Kamal Hassan’s name does not figure in the electoral role as his house on the address given has been rented out as a godown. And he was not available for enumeration at the given address. According to our records, he is not a resident of the city.”

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Kamal can’t vote!

Your Ad Here