http://www.treasuretrooper.com/796380

Karthi's key to happiness  

0 comments

Actor Karthi overwhelmed us with his extraordinary performance in his debut flick 'Paruthiveeran' and is now raking in appreciation with his recent release 'Aayirathil Oruvan'.

The young actor has won laurels from Tollywood buffs. It's worth mentioning that the dubbed version of 'Aayirathil Oruvan' is doing good business as the direct Telugu release 'Kedi' starring Nagarjuna in lead roles.

Karthi-Stills-4

Recently, the actor was here to meet the winners of Valentine's Day contest at Sathyam Cinemas. When asked about what makes him happy, Karthi said, "Home is the best place where I feel like paradise. Once, I am in home, my tension and worries are gone. I have seen my father live by this philosophy and I am merely following it."

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Karthi's key to happiness

Your Ad Here