http://www.treasuretrooper.com/796380

Nayanthara has denied reports in the media!  

0 comments

A visibly disturbed Nayanthara has denied reports in the media that she has confessed bidding adieu to movies to a Hyderabad based magazine.

nayanthara_hot3

Nayanathra says: "First and foremost, I have not spoken to any media in the recent past. And I was shocked that the magazine carried a fabricated interview with me, which has been taken by all sections of media including newspapers and Internet".

"I have always respected my work and prefer to keep my personal matters to myself. Right now, I am busy with the shoot of Sri Ramajayam, which is a lifetime role for me. I have given bulk dates for this film directed by Bapu ji and when the right time comes, I will come out in the open about my future plans regarding films and personal life".

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



Your Ad Here