http://www.treasuretrooper.com/796380

Neetu Chandra ‘everyday is new day’!  

0 comments

Ask Neetu Chandra what the meaning of her name is. Her immediate reply is “Neetu means ‘everyday is new day’. And I sincerely believe in this saying as we are like new-borns when we wake up from bed.”

419cd_Neetu-Chandra-at-the-Chennai-International-Fashion-Week-1

Eagerly expecting the release of ‘Aadhi Bhagavan’, the ‘Jayam’ Ravi starrer directed by Ameer, she says, “It is a wonderful script and I have immense belief on Ameer. He is my good friend too.”

Denying any ‘further relationship’ with the director, she says, “Not just Ameer, his wife too is a great friend of mine. In fact, it is she who would give lunch for me too while shooting in Chennai.”

Happy about taking the avatar of a producer recently, the actress says, “I always wanted to make meaningful Bhojpuri movies and it is coming true now. My brother is taking care of the film.”

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



Your Ad Here