http://www.treasuretrooper.com/796380

Simbu confrms ‘Dabangg’ remake  

0 comments

All eyes are on STR today, even as his ‘Vaanam’ is opening big. But the actor is not as tensed as one would expect him to be. Hoping good times for the mulistarrer at the box-office, he speaks about his future projects.

kcwsg8hhdfb

“Podaa Podi will be my next release. I will finish shooting for it soon. As far as ‘

is concerned, shooting is taking place as scheduled and the film is shaping up well,” he says.

Confirming a longtime buzz, he says, “Yes, I am going to do ‘Dabangg’ remake. Dharani will direct the film and I am eagerly looking forward for the shoot, which is expected to start in June.”

On walking out of ‘Ko’, which hit the screens last week and doing extremely well, STR says, “It’s purely a professional decision and I am not worried about it. Because I have a winner like ‘Vaanam’ and the film will speak on behalf of me.”

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



Your Ad Here